a traveling Wife: Battle of the Boxes Part 2







Battle of the Boxes Part 2

Friday, June 14, 2013

This is part two of the battle of the subscription boxes. If you have no idea what this means then you should probably read about it here. Or just pretend like you know what is going on - up to you.

*Bulu Box sent me a free box to review. No other compensation was received and all opinions are my own.

This should definitely not be news to you but I have really been into fitness over the last 6ish weeks. I love experimenting with new products and nutritional supplements. When Bulu Box agreed to send me one of their boxes to review I was pretty excited. 

Bulu Box really offers two different types of boxes - bulu box and bulu box weight loss. I received the regular Bulu Box which includes a well-rounded sampling of health and nutritional products.
I think the packaging is fantastic. There is a lot of inspirational text scattered all over the box and the contents really are 'A feel good discovery'.
 My box contained a lot of products that increased energy or aided with sleep which I thought was pretty unique. I mean, if you are going to get all hopped up on caffeine and energy drinks, good luck going to sleep. I have never taken any sleep aides in the past but if they are natural then I am all about it.
Here is what I received along with the price per item.
Dream Water in pineapple (2.5 oz) = $3.75
Quick Fire (6.5 g) = $1.10
AtEase PM (1 cap) = $0.52
iTrain $50 GC
Aero Shot Energy (0.01 oz) = $2.99
QSpeed CoQ10 100mg (2 tabs) = $1.25
I think Bulu Box is a great subscription box especially if you are looking to just get a one time sample of particular products. The box gives you just a taste of products so you don't have to waste your money on the full size version. Of course the value of the box isn't all that bad either!

Have you ever heard of Bulu Box or tried anything like it?

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of this box before. The Dream Water sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your support. I appreciate you for taking the time to read my content and leaving comments or feedback.