a traveling Wife: Battle of Boxes - Pt 4







Battle of Boxes - Pt 4

Friday, June 28, 2013

It's that time again. Another subscription box review.
*Ad - Pawalla sent me a free box to review. No other compensation was received and all opinions are my own.
--



I was actually pretty darn excited to receive and review this box. The kind of excitement that happens when you found out you won the Mega Millions lottery - if only that would actually happen. None of the products from this box could actually be consumed or used by me or A. So what type of subscription box is it? Just keep scrolling. Just keep scrolling, just keep scrolling (think about Finding Nemo while reading that last sentence)

Pawalla Box is a subscription box for dogs and cats. Oh yeah, my little baby gets a little action on this whole battle of the boxes. When Pawalla said they would send me a box to review I didn't know if I would be receiving the Deluxe or Mini box. But to my surprise I had a huge box on the front porch.
Roxi thinks any package that comes in the mail is for her because when we used to live in Cali my mom would send boxes and put dog treats in them. Anyways, this box was no exception and she needed to inspect it right away. 
I received the deluxe box and it was full of a ton of goodies for my little baby. And remember, Pawalla doesn't just have subscription boxes for your pooch, they also have mini and deluxe boxes for your little feline too.
Every box is filled with all natural and/or organic products because our pets should eat better than we do, right? Seriously though, I appreciate a box that is conscious about the products they use. I also like that there were no plush little toys in the box because that would have lasted maybe one hour before she tore a foot or ear off - she is brutal.
This little child is just like me and wants to tear into new products instantly. The quicker I can open things the better.

Here is what we received along with the price:
Nutrisca Turkey and Chickpea Stew (13 oz) = $3.17
Evanger's Organics Cooked Chicken (13 oz) = $2.21
Wigzi Stuff n' Crunch Peanut Butter Flavor (6 oz) - $13.98
Emeral Canine Duck Treats with Blueberry (5 oz) = $7.99
YoPup Happy Belly (7 oz) = unknown - maybe $7.99
PushClean Pet Towlettes = $9.99
American Dog Toys Glow Ball = $7.99
I think Pawalla subscription box is amazing. If I were to sign up for this I would probably just get the mini box because the deluxe box is going to take my little pup months to go through. But I think that is one of my favorite things about Pawalla - choosing between mini and deluxe box.

Have you ever bought a pet subscription box?

2 comments:

  1. I have not seen this box yet! My doggies would LOVE it. Thanks for breaking down the prices vs what you paid. Sometimes you get a box and are so excited that you scored and sometimes...you feel jipped! I am hosting today over at my blog and would love for you to linkup! ope to see you there!http://ffflinkypals.blogspot.com/2013/06/its-friday-follow-along-linkup.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is a box I would love! Or my dogs that is. And what they love I love! (btw, now Finding nemo is stuck in my head! ;))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your support. I appreciate you for taking the time to read my content and leaving comments or feedback.